Painful Echoes..

I need a change I need some life, from this white snow and this boring life.


Resisting the winter cold with light summer coat

I was waiting for the Sun, holding candle of hope

He never arrived, but left me alone to leave this world

The best friend of earth gave me the pain hence I decided to go for a change.


I need a change I need a life, from this darkness of this life

Walking alone in the dark tunnel with the hearted legs

I kept on promising myself, I will see the light

But tunnel never ended for me; it seemed

I was going in loop; hence I decided to break the hoop.


I need a change I need a life, from all its ambitions from its all dreams

Strange things are happening with complications and the room is full of frustration

In the mean time I heard some one said these are the indications that I need change.

Trying to keep back the voice it tells me again now you have no choice.

Comments

  1. cool,
    to get on with the pen and paper to open up ur heart is always the best way ,
    good one bro.
    keep in mind life is change !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is the essence of life....there is no constant value in it...I wish u good luck that you opt for a positive(the literal meaning) notion of change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice1 buddy...... keep writing such things.....
    Gud luck :-o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Awesome buddy. right rom the Heart. Kepp writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There may b
    times when u feel
    as if u ve taken a
    million steps towards ur dreams,&acted on ur plans,only 2 find
    urself in some place that u began from.
    At times like this ,u must not give up

    u must continue on.Though u may feel
    lost ,bewildered& alone, continue to believe
    in urself.Dont allow discouragement &doubt
    2 blur ur vision & wash away ur dreams
    visualise ur way beyond the
    detours,standstills & obstacles.

    U will realise ur dreams.U ve worked hard
    & taken so many productive steps,in a
    poitive direction,that u r bound to succeed.
    Whatever the hurt of moment may b, it will pass.
    Tomorrow is always a new dawn.
    Today u must pause,rest,& catch ur breath
    & then look ahead.
    Each step will bring u closer to ur dreams.
    The rainbows & the love that u deserve r in sight.Happiness is just around the next turn.

    IF U REALLY FEEL TO HAVE A CHANGE ,JUST FOLLOW UR HEART & GO AHEAD,JUST GO FOR A CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Numerology!!

Ek Chidiya.. Anek Chidiya..