My Faith!

All are equal at your feet; you can hear the call of a lonely heart.
Then yet why is this suffering? Oh God!!

The path is lost and all the directions are enveloped in darkness
I have given up on Life, My heart is ablaze!
This is the game of the faith! This is the game of the faith oh Lord!!

I have ignored the traditions and went beyond my duty,
I am determined to achieve something making full of every opportunity
This is a game of the faith! Kindly Support me oh Lord.. This is a game of the faith!

I have no kith or kin; I do not have any support.
Life seems be on fire & become like a cracked soil.
I request you with all my might; shield me with Love & give me the courage to fight.
I may lose the battle, yet I promise I will never lose the courage

This is the game of the faith.. My Lord.. This is the game of faith... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Echoes..

Interesting Numerology!!

Ek Chidiya.. Anek Chidiya..