The Show Must Go On!!

Several years back when I was in my moms womb
the world was same old as I used to hear & assume
People were working for roti, kapda, makan & the show was going on!!

As I came in the world, I was forced to learn the rules
I had no choice but to mold myself per the teachers in the school
I wondered why to learn the things which were invented before
but then my teachers were agreed upon, the show must go on!!

As I grew up, I started driving everything considering I am the midnight sun
I had no fear as my ego had a mirror to show me I was everywhere
In the arrogance of power I completely forgot, I was just another performer
but even the raining clouds stay for a while, then take away the rain, and our smile
I was left alone to die on the deathbed, there I heard somebody said to newly born, 
the show must go on..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painful Echoes..

Interesting Numerology!!

Ek Chidiya.. Anek Chidiya..